TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you decide to purchase a ticket yourself or on someone’s behalf, you pledge that you are authorized to accept the terms and conditions to make the reservation. You agree to all the booking terms for any flights by acting as an honest individual.
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other written information provided by Cheap Flight Sites. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Cheap Flight Sites website. You consent to the Terms and Conditions when you use the Site, without qualification. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you cannot use the website.
All customer service or your booking communications should be forwarded to Cheap Flight Sites 17 Cape hill road Smethwick United Kingdom B664RX or via email to:email@example.com.
When making any reservation we, as a representative, would organize it for you to come into an agreement with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) such as airline etc. We could reserve you a holiday deal, in which instance you would hold one agreement with the principal, or we could reserve the services that make up your trip with various principals or suppliers, in which instance you would have different agreements with every one of them.
As a representative, we take no accountability for the actions or additional costs of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services offered by them. The principal’s(s’) or supplier’s(s’) Terms & Conditions would relate to your reservation and we suggest that you read them as they do hold significant details about your reservations. Kindly request for copies of these if you do not possess them.
Passengers must make sure that all the names and timings are accurate as per their passports and that the travel itinerary is correct. Changes might not be allowed after the tickets are provided and alterations may incur additional charges.
During a booking, all details will be read back to you and the respective details will be confirmed with the principal(s) or the supplier(s). On receipt of all travel documents please check whether the details such as names, dates and timings are accurate and advise us immediately on the same day if any revisions are required. Also, please note that all the tickets supplied are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated. Any changes which you require to the booking may incur additional charges.
The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements or other particular persons who are a part of the provision of your travel arrangements. Further, if required by any authorities, or as required by law, the information may be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration. This applies to any sensitive information that you provide such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. You consent to us passing this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, in providing your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
Airfares are promised upon ticketing only. If there would be any problem with the payment, we would inform you as soon as possible via email and/or phone. Otherwise, we would send you the ticket within 48 hours of your booking with us.
The free baggage allowance offered to the passenger differs based on the route, class/cabin seating and as per the norms of the Individual airline. Airlines might charge an extra fee for checked-in baggage, additional baggage or other voluntary services. Please contact the airlines straight for the most current updates concerning the baggage payment, weight and sizes of the bags.
Passengers need to be at the airport 3 hours prior to the departure as tickets could not be refunded or changed because of a no show at the airport.
Passengers are held accountable for all their travel documentation plus visas. Visas might be needed for the whole journey both for the destination and/or transit. Visas need to be acquired prior to the ticket been issued.
Customers are required to pay the whole amount at the time of booking. Failing to do so may result in cancellation of the booking by the principal(s) or supplier(s). This may involve cancellation fees set out in their Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise mentioned in the booking.
All costs shown for travel administrations are in GBP (pounds sterling) £.
Methods of Payment
Cheap Flight Sites has a right to refuse the booking if payment has not been debited
Mostly the flights are on time. So you are required to check in on-time. But the flight time may change due to weather condition, air traffic control limitations, and operational or maintenance procedures.
But if you are late, we are not liable to make special arrangements for you at all. The travel arrangements are at the sole discretion of the concerned airline.
You need to remember that a direct flight does not necessarily mean that it will be a non-stop flight.
We are eligible to alter the airline if it is blacklisted according to the European Union regulations.
Personal/Company cheques Payment may be made by cheque. Cheques should be made out to Cheap Flight Sites but you must ensure that ten (10) working days are allowed to elapse for your cheque to clear before your departure. Should the cheque be returned for any reason we will levy a GBP25 charge.
Cash We do accept cash; however we advise customers not to post cash to us, but to pay in person at the office
Debit Cards MasterCard debit and Visa Delta debit cards are welcomed through the 3D secure payment gateway.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking until we have full payment.
Credit Cards MasterCard / Visa / American Express are welcomed through the 3D secure payment gateway. Please note we do not accept Diners Club cards. We cannot accept credit card payments from a third party without a signed authorization from the credit card holder. We reserve the right to refuse a booking until we have full payment.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- Deposited reservations that are cancelled thirty or more days prior to travel are non-refundable. You will charge for this and have to pay the given cancellation fees.
- Those bookings that get cancelled within the thirty days are non-refundable.
- Refunds of the surcharge fees for American Express card and Credit Cards will be less because the credit card companies do not refund the fee.
Flight Cancellation Policy
• The flight reservations are entirely non-transferable and non-refundable.
• If you intend to cancel, you to state this in writing to the travel counselor that is handling your booking.
Special Cancellation Terms
The definite accommodation carries the additional charges if there is a cancellation. The cancellation charges and the costs are mentioned under the pricing section on e-ticket and will be stated to you at the time of the booking.
• If you decide to change a confirmed booking, you will need to pay a fee. We charge £45 on those bookings that are valued up to £1000 and £65 on those that are valued more than £1000.
• The amendment charges get applied on each of the fees. This can be more than those that get applied by the airline or the supplier.
• Any cancellation or change of services after your holiday has begun will result in a penalty. There will be no refund for services that are not used.
• In case of any injury, services problems or even cancellation of the service, you need to inform Cheap Flight Sites that will enable us to solve your problem or provide you timely assistance.
Changes and cancellation terms by Cheap Flight Sites
• We reserve the right to make any amendment to your travel arrangements.
• Many of the changes will be minor, but we will inform about them as early as possible.
• We even have the right to cancel your booking at any time.
• In case we fail to fulfill your travel arrangement, then you can reimburse your full amount or accept an alternative arrangement that is equivalent to the initial one if it is available.
• If a major change is done for your holiday, we will inform you in time before you depart.
- All airfares are subject to availability.
- Once a confirmed invoice has been granted, the price on the invoice will only differ if you change your booking.
- We try our utmost to prevent additional surcharges, but we have the right to apply any cost if it is levied by the suppliers.
- After we have got the full payment in cleared funds, there will be no add-ons on the air tickets and the tickets will be issued.
- The ticket prices will only get changed if there is an increase in the transportation charges, changes in taxes, government action as well as if there are fees payable for the services or changes in the exchange rates.
- If there is an increase in cost, Cheap Flight Sites UK will charge an amount that is equal to 2 percent of the invoice price and individual has to pay the remaining balance.
- But if the cost decreases, which is 2 percent of the invoice, then a refund will be paid to you.
Claims and Complaints
- If you experience any problem during your trip, you should notify our agent, staff or the supplier. This will enable us to solve your issue as earliest as possible.
- If the issue does not get solved, you can contact us in writing within the 28 days after you return.
- But if you fail to bring the problem in our notice, then this will influence the claim that you may make later on.
Flight Travel Documents and Flights
Checking and Dispatch of Travel Documents
It is obligatory for you to provide the actual and correct documents and information for your traveling. They should match the details that you provide at the time when you make a booking.
The majority of the airlines provide only the electronic form of the tickets or the e-tickets on many routes respectively. If you request for a paper ticket, we can arrange it for you. But for the paper ticket, we will charge an administrative fee of £15 on the ticket in addition to the application charge by the airline.
• As per the changes in transportation, additional costs get applied on the dues, taxes, price of fuels and this affects the exchange rates, as well as fees taxable for services like the landing taxes at the airports and ports. This means that the given price of your travel arrangement might amend after you have made the reservation. If you intend to cancel your insurance premium, you can do so within 14 days from the date that is printed on the final invoice.
• But there will be no further amendments during the thirty days before your departure.
• We will bear the increase in rates or costs that amount to 2 percent of your travel arrangements, except any changes in charges and the insurance premiums.
• You will be charged if the costs are more than 2 percent and you need to pay additional amount that will cover the agent’s commission.
• If you are unable to transfer your policy or cannot reuse it, then we may consider a sufficient refund of the insurance premium paid.
• If you intend to cancel your insurance premium, you can do so within 14 days from the date that is printed on the final invoice.
• Currency: All the rates are mentioned in pound sterling; otherwise they will be stated in the respective currencies.
• Validity of Rates: For the dates indicated, the prices are applicable.
• Payment Options: The Cheap Flight Site provides a secured server that makes your card payments safe. You can even choose to fax us information about your credit card, send a cheque or make direct deposit respectively.
FINAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS:
Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents are in order and that you arrive in plenty of time for checking in at the airport. It may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to departure. Please ask us for details at least 72 hours before your outbound flight. You should take a note of any reference number or contact name when reconfirming. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
After the booking, Cheap Flight Sites sends you an affirmation email that determines that Cheap Flight Sites has acknowledged your service booking demand. Kindly keep in mind that this mail is only an acceptance of your purchase and the last verification would be given in the wake of checking the accessibility of your service that you asked for from the principal or supplier.
At the capacity of agents, Cheap Flight Sites will assist you with any complaints. You may contact our Customer Services for further assistance. However the contract(s) for your travel arrangements is between you and the principal(s) or supplier(s), any queries or concerns relating to the travel arrangements should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the principal/supplier or their local supplier or agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any at all depending upon the circumstances. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the principal/supplier. You will see the name and address plus contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.